Today at naptime I decided to line all my crib buddies up and cover them with my favorite blanket so they could all take nappies together. Mommy took a count and I'm up to nine buddies I sleep with. Each morning I pick and chose which ones are lucky enough to come out of the crib for the day and play with me. Bunny (the dirty white one in the middle) is always at the top of the list, but lately I like my Otter (who we call otterpop) and my duck. He's new to the group.
As you can see, its getting pretty crowded in my crib and I'm running out of space to sleep. That's my new ploy to get mom and dad to let me sleep with them:)
Summer
1 comment:
so cute. love that she picks who gets to go with her everyday :)
Post a Comment