Saturday, May 15, 2010

21 Months and Counting

I am 21 months now and have lived in WA for a year! Amazing how time flies. We've been busy lately making the most of the good weather we recently started having. Below are some pictures of me in my daily life, hiking and at the zoo.

I am talking up a storm and repeat pretty much everything mommy and daddy say. I love to go to the park and walk the dogs (I can say all their names and love repeating them constantly) I love pizza and I still have to take bunny (I call him "bun" for short) everywhere we go.
Enjoy!
Some of my favorite things (bun & purses)


Chillin' after making a mess!



Trying on shoes/hats (don't look at the mess in the closet)




Wanting to sit in bottom of stroller


















Riding the tractor at the petting zoo (I'm half Kansas, remember?)










Passed out after a day of hiking











Hiking with my water bottle


















Franklin Falls


















Hiking up to Franklin Falls


























Summer lasts 10 mins in pack, wants to hike

1 comment:

Meagan said...

Glad to see you're keeping busy, Miss Summer - hope we can visit soon!