Hello from New England,I'm having a great time on my New England vacation. We started out visiting my grandma, grandpa and great-grand parents in Natick, MA for a couple of days. The night we arrived we had a huge thunder and lightening storm which scared the heck out of mom and dad but I slept right through it.
Then we came down to Cape Cod to Craigsville Beach to visit my other grandmother, Nana Kris. We went to a barbeque on Friday at one of Nana Kris's friends house on a golf course and we watched fireworks after dinner. Then on July 4th we hung out with mommy's friends that were here visiting with their two kids, Sam and Jack. I had fun playing with them all day.
And on Sunday Nana and Popa took us on a train ride that took us across Cape Cod and served us brunch. It was really fun.
Unfortunately, Daddy had to leave this morning to go back home and work. But as he says, "somebody's gotta earn some money so me and mommy can take vacations"! Today its beautiful again and so we're going to the beach all day. Mommy's other friend Vicky and her son Mason are now here visiting and I can't wait to play with Mason at the beach with my sand toys.
Here are some pictures of our trip so far. I'll have plenty more later this week.
Summer









No comments:
Post a Comment