Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Good Times in Cape Cod


Hello from Cape Cod. I am having such a great time visiting with my Nana Kris and Craigsville Beach. She bought me a bunch of toys to play with and one of my favorites is a sled. I've been doing some lawn and sand sledding with it and its a blast.

Mommy's friend Vicky and her son Mason are here visiting too. Mason is so much fun and keeps me entertained all day. One day at the beach his mommy buried him in the sand, it was so funny!

Last night we had lobster for dinner and I played with them before Nana Kris put them in a pot and boiled them. Mommy didn't like that too much and felt sorry for them. The guy at the store told her "that's how God wanted it" when she told him she felt sorry for them.

Today my Auntie Amber and her boyfriend Dan came to town so we decided to spend an extra day in Cape Cod and visit with them. Tomorrow we head back to Natick, MA to spend more time with my grandparents there and then home on Friday. Even though I'm having a blast, I miss my daddy and wake up every morning saying "Da Da":(.

Anyway, enjoy my pictures. I'll have more to post later this week.

Summer











































1 comment:

Meagan said...

That sled looks fun! We have major vacation envy...