Hi Kathryn, I really enjoyed your blog for Summer. I learned that she was a little democrat, she went to a googleween party ( We missed you guys for our Orchard Halloween party ), that you celebrated your 4th wedding anniversary and daddy had a birthday. Wow!! that was fun. Thank you. Sujata
good job, summer! you were our little good luck charm last night. and i'll always remember that your cute little nugget self was there when the world changed!! love, susannah
3 comments:
Go Nugget Pie!!
Hi Kathryn,
I really enjoyed your blog for Summer. I learned that she was a little democrat, she went to a googleween party ( We missed you guys for our Orchard Halloween party ), that you celebrated your 4th wedding anniversary and daddy had a birthday.
Wow!! that was fun. Thank you.
Sujata
good job, summer! you were our little good luck charm last night. and i'll always remember that your cute little nugget self was there when the world changed!! love, susannah
Post a Comment