Elephant seals
Walking on the trail to see the seals
Hanging out in our hotel room
In my cute poncho
Huge cornucopia outside the lodge
The lodge at Costa Noa
This weekend we went on an overnight vacation as part of daddy's birthday gift. Mommy took us to this place called Costa Noa, http://www.costanoa.com/site.php. I guess they have been wanting to go there for years to check it out so mommy thought it would be fun. Unfortunately, it rained like cats and dogs on Saturday so we weren't able to go hiking or anything. Instead mommy and daddy went to the spa and had massages! Then we all went to dinner and everyone at the restaurant kept telling mommy and daddy what a beautiful baby I was and what a sweet temperment I have because I sat there chillin' all through dinner. Mommy told them I take after daddy:).
On Sunday we woke up and it had stopped raining so we were able to go for a hike to see the famous elephant seals at Ano Nuevo State Park, http://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=523. It was a long walk out to the beach where they hang out but daddy carried me in the baby Bjorn and I slept the entire way.
We had a great time and I can't wait until our next vacation together. Mommy already booked a week at our timeshare in Cabo for next June! By then I'll be able to swim in the pool so I'm really excited.
Talk to you soon. Go Obama!!
Summer
No comments:
Post a Comment