This week mommy has been dragging me out and about town and I'm exhausted. Mommy was really happy because it was her first time taking me out alone in the car and nothing bad happened. On Tuesday we went walking at the Los Gatos Trail with her friend Allison and then went shopping. Mommy bought me a really cute outfit that I can't wait to wear and take pictures in.
Today we went walking again with Allison and then to downtown Willow Glen for lunch and shopping. I guess shopping is what mommy likes to do most. I'm fine with that as long as its for me:).
I'm looking forward to staying home tomorrow and sleeping in. My nana Christine comes to visit tomorrow too so that will be fun to meet her for the first time. We'll have plenty of pictures to post this weekend.
Have a good weekend,
Summer
No comments:
Post a Comment