Me and auntie Amber
Fun in the bath
Me after my bath.
I had a very busy weekend and thought I'd share with my fans some pictures and video.
On Saturday mommy's friend Sheila came over with her adorable daughter Sydney. Since I can't really do much but lay around I wasn't able to play with her, but we stared at each other for a bit. She was much more interested in my doggie Captain and kept touching her snout (see video below). Next Summer (no pun intended) I'll be able to play with Sydney and all my mommy's other friends kids.
Then Saturday night my auntie Amber came over again. I wasn't that playful with her either as I was starving and just wanted to eat all night. I guess when I get a little bigger I'll be more social and not so focused on eating. For now though, my mom's my best buddy and I like to stick close to her.
Today mommy and daddy gave me a bath again and I loved it! The warm water on my skin and head feels so good that I could sit in that tub all day. I can't wait to get into the big girl tub with toys and bubbles.
Summer
Sydney playing with Captain
1 comment:
we had so much fun visiting summer. can't wait to come again. I know Sydney wants to play with Captain again too:)
Post a Comment