Saturday, March 22, 2014

LegoLand, Huntington Beach and Cabo, Oh My!

Wow, I have had an amazing couple months! First, it was winter break at school so we headed to LegoLand and Huntington Beach for a few days. My Nana Kris met us there and we had a great time! I also got to see our other house in Huntington Beach that I didn't remember because last time I went there I was so young. I would really like to live there one day and told Mommy that for my birthday this year I want to go there again instead of a party.

Then a few weeks later we went to Cabo San Lucas for Nancy and James' wedding and I was a flower girl! We stayed at a fabulous resort called Capella and the wedding was on the beach. I LOVE weddings and had so much fun getting gussied up and being a part of it all. I also loved the pool we had in our hotel room! I can't wait to go back to that place again some day.

I have also been super busy with my softball, gymnastics and Daisy's. I lead a pretty busy life and luckily mommy isn't as busy with work as she was last year so she can cart me around everyday to all of my activities:).

Next up is Spring break and a trip to Arizona to visit Nana Kris and Aunt Betsy. I'll be sure to post some pictures from that trip too. In the meantime, enjoy my pictures below.

Love, Summer
Catcher gear

Legoland Hotel pool with floating legos

Lego Manhattan skyline

More legos
Running from the waves at Huntington Beach Pier


Huntington Beach sunset

Our hotel room pool at Capella Resort in Cabo

Playing with mommy in the pool while she studies the spa menu:)

Heading to the pool

Life is tough!

Wedding ceremony practice on the beach

Soaking it all in

Wah, I got sunburned:(

Getting ready for the wedding

A little eyeshadow never hurt

Beautiful and ready to go get my hair done

On the way to wedding villa


Here comes the flower girl

Tossing petals















No comments: