Since my last post I've been to DisneyWorld for Halloween and Natick, MA to visit my family for Thanksgiving and a couple trips to California in between. And, in three days we are moving back to California!!
I am handling all the travel well and I can't wait to meet new friends in CA even though I'm going to miss all my friends and teachers in Washington. I won't miss the rain though:).
Enjoy my pictures and I'll try harder to update more often.
Summer
| The "Belle" of the ball! |
| Brushing the goats |
| Thumper met "bunny" |
| The Lee Family |
| Me and my cousin Madison |
| So sweet |
| Cam the Knight! |
| With Minnie |
| Touching the hippo |
| Bunny's new friend Minnie |
| Cruising with Cam in the double stroller |
| The princess and knight about to get married |
| marriage ceremony officiated by Madison |
| Summer's favorite ride at DisneyWorld! |
| The alligator below our condo |
| Going to the park at Johnson School with cousin Maddie |
| Barbara's fabulous turkey |
| Summer, Maddie and Julie ready for a movie |
| My cousins Charlotte, Henry, Maddie and Julie 3 generations! |
| The feast! |
| Family dinner with Sheryl, Mark and the kids |
| Playing tug of war with Fletcher the dog |
| Packing up the crew to head to the park |
| Maddie being silly |
| Mommy and Grandpa Kelly (Summer wondered why mommy called him "dad") |
| With GreatNana and GreatGrandpa Kelly |
| Baby Melanie |
| GreatNana Helen Kelly |
| Playing airplane on the stairs. I'm the pilot. |
| Reading to cousins |
| Summer's silly face that Daddy taught her! |
| Stickers with Henry and Charlotte |
| Reading with Maddie |
| Grandpa and Grandma Kelly |
| Playing at Johnson school where mommy went for elementary |
| Daddy and Julie kicking leaves |
No comments:
Post a Comment