Leavenworth is a Bavarian themed town with lots of fun stuff to do. They had a big kids event on July 4th with crafts, music and fun activities. I did a lot of dancing to the german polka music (mommy tried to upload the video here but it won't work so she'll have to post it on Flickr and post separately. The video of me dancing the chicken dance is definitely worth its own post anyway!).
I rode on my first horse and buggy ride and on the way home we stopped at this really cool farm that had a petting zoo and this cool trailer pull ride. I wouldn't let mom or dad come on the ride with me even though it said kids 3 and under had to have a parent with them. I was so brave and did it all alone! The man drove really fast all around the farm and I loved it. My hat blew off and mommy had to go find it.
Here are some pictures and video from our fun weekend. This weekend I'm going on my first camping trip! Stay tuned for some great photos next week.
Summer
No comments:
Post a Comment