This week I turned 18 months old. I am able to do all sorts of things for myself now like feed myself with a fork and spoon, walk the dogs with a leash, feed the dogs, help mommy empty the dishwasher, wipe up spills, pick up my toys and bring mommy the paper in the morning. Mommy says that she doesn't have to hire a housecleaner now and soon she'll be able to stay in bed in the morning while I get up and make coffee and breakfast.
I also love to talk and tell mom and dad what to do all the time. Even my new nanny told mommy that I was "bossy":). Oh well, I know what I want and I'm not afraid to say so!
Summer
2 comments:
Now where could little Summer have learned this....I wonder??
"I also love to talk and tell mom and dad what to do all the time. Even my new nanny told mommy that I was "bossy":). Oh well, I know what I want and I'm not afraid to say so!"
Summer Nugget you are your Mommy;s daughter!! Just be nice about all
that you do. Love you Nana Chris
Post a Comment