Saturday, January 2, 2010

Holiday Wrap-up!

Wow! What an amazing two weeks I just had. It started with an early Christmas in WA before we left to go visit daddy's family in Kansas. I got so many incredible gifts from all my family I don't even know what to play with and I certainly couldn't list them all here. I am one lucky girl that's for sure!

After we got home from Kansas my Nana Kris came to visit and hung out for New Year's with us.
Below are a bunch of pictures and videos of my holiday extravaganza. I don't know how mommy and daddy are going to top this next year, but I'm sure they'll try:).

Happy New Year!
Summer

Grammy and Granddad's house (not even all the gifts we got!)













Opening presents with cousin Cameron






















Hunter chasing me around























Painting on my new easel











Sledding on the farm in Kansas























Sharing with Cameron and Tanner the dog












Cameron got Buzz Light Year wings!






















Me and Bunny on my new bike












My new scarf Aunt Betsy made me












Cousins Madison, Claire, Kenzie and our scarfs from Aunt Betsy












Mommy and Aunt Cori













Hiding out in a box











Cameron being goofy












My new santa jammies Grammy gave me












Daddy with his blue light so he won't get depressed from the rain












My new table/chairs and other gifts to open












Nana Kris at Snoqualmie Falls















Blowing a horn on New Year's












Sexy robe and New Year's hat






























Snoopy Gingerbread House












Another cool gingerbread house























1 comment:

Meagan said...

Looks like it was a pretty awesome xmas!