This week mommy and I went to Scottsdale, AZ to meet up with Nana Kris. We're staying at the Sheraton Desert Oasis and it has a really cool pool, splash pool and two playgrounds. It's been 105 degrees everyday since we got here, but its a dry heat:). We go to the pool a couple times a day and I've made friends with a few different boys and play with them at the pool. Mostly I try to steal their toys and then their mommy makes them share with me. I love the pool and jumping off the side into mommy or Nana Kris's arms.
On Friday we're heading to Prescott, AZ to visit my aunt Betsy and uncle Bill. They haven't met me yet, but I'm sure they're going to love me!
Here's some video of me swimming with Nana Kris and playing with two of my new friends. Mommy had to upload it on Flickr because Blogger wouldn't work.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kathrynk/?saved=1
Talk to you soon,
Summer
No comments:
Post a Comment