Baby Campbell
Wait, how did I get in here?
Well yesterday I had a big surprise in my toybox, me (see look of shock on my face)! I was reaching into the box looking for some toys to play with and fell inside! Mommy stepped away for a second in the kitchen and when she came back she couldn't find me because I was laying inside the toy box!! When she figured it out, instead of helping me out she grabbed the camera and took some pictures of me. I didn't think that was very nice.
Today we went and visited mommy's friend Terra and her new baby Campbell "Belle". They have a HUGE doggie named Bernie. I was kind of scared of him at first but then when I realized he was really nice I thought he was cute. I was hoping to get a ride on him, but mommy wouldn't let me.
Anyway, here are some pictures of my latest adventures.
Summer
1 comment:
Bernie (and Bell) miss you. :) Come back!
Post a Comment