Thursday, April 23, 2009

Respect Your Mother (Earth that is)




Mommy's friend Terra gave me this cool shirt that was very appropriate for this week. Terra has a great online store called Flying Peas, http://www.flyingpeas.com/. She has really cute and hip baby and kids stuff (thought I'd give her a plug).


Yesterday mommy took me to Yahoo! to visit her friends and have lunch. Here's a picture of me in the lobby. Mommy says she misses all her friends from work, but not having to go to work everyday. She said she'd much rather hang out with me all day.
Today I'm going to visit my Auntie Amber at her work, Ebay, for "Take your kids to work day"! Should be fun. I'll post some pictures later tonight.
See ya,
Summer

2 comments:

Unknown said...

giddy up! thanks for the plug. she looks so cute in that onesie. :)

Meagan said...

It was so fun to see you at Yahoo!, Summer! I hope you stole Carol's coaster for good...