Sunday, March 22, 2009

No Rest for the Weary...

These videos pretty much sum up my daily life right now. I am cruising around everywhere and soon will be walking if I have anything to say about it. I like to drag my bunny around with me when I'm on the move just in case I need something soft to fall on.

Mommy and daddy bought me a couple of new toys to keep me entertained. As you can see in the videos, they sure do. I'm still a bit afraid of the rocking horse so I don't spend too much time on that yet, but I really like my musical walker. Mommy's been teaching me how to walk and play at the same time! She says being able to multi-task is an important skill to have in life.

My favorite place is the kitchen because there is always so much action going on in there with the dogs. I like to play with their food bowls and mommy gives me Tupperware to bang around sometimes.

Well enjoy the video and I'll keep you posted on our move to the Seattle area. Daddy left tonight to start his new job tomorrow and mommy and I are joining him on Wednesday to keep house-hunting. This will be my 4th airplane trip! I am a world traveler (well, a U.S. one anyway).

Summer

e

3 comments:

Trua said...

fun new toys summer! hope you have fun in seattle!

Meagan said...

Wow, she's super mobile now. Glad to see Summer's cozying up to the dogs.

Anonymous said...

So darn cute!