
I'm 5 months old now and mommy and daddy thought it would be a good time to move me from my bassinet to my crib. Well, I wasn't having any of that! Mommy tried to make me sleep in my crib a few nights but I put up a really good fight (and screamed as loud as I could for 30 minutes)so she decided that having me sleep through the night was much more important and put me back in my bassinet next to her.
She is making me play and take my naps in my crib so I can get used to it. Next week she says she is going to start putting my bassinet in my room at night to see if I'll sleep through the night in it. What she doesn't realize is that I'm on to her new strategy and I have no plans to sleep by myself in that room anytime soon:).
Here's a shot of me playing in my crib with some of my favorite toys.
Talk to you soon,
Summer
2 comments:
looks nice and cozy there! how could you not love it summer:)
Yes, seriously Summer - you should give your mom a break and sleep in that pretty crib. Plus you have that great "My First Doll" which is soft and cuddly to keep you company. Maddy has the same one and she likes to play with its 2 little ribbons of hair when she gets bored in her crib.
Post a Comment