Thanksgiving dinner at the Kelly's
Grandpa John Kelly
In my party dress for family photo shoot
Laughing with my Great Aunt Bubby
Downtown Natick
Trying to crawl
My great grandmother Helen Kelly
Playing with my cousin Madelline
Riding a Harley
Eating cereal for the first time
My Auntie Erin
Mommy's elementary school
Daddy at Casey's Diner in Natick. Famous for its hot dogs and being a restaurant in the caboose of a train
In front of my grandpa John Kelly's shop
My second cousin Angelica
bundling up to go shopping (Thanks Sydney for letting me borrow it)
Wow, what a whirlwind trip I just took to visit my family on my mom's side in Massachusettes. We stayed at my grandma and grandpa Kelly's house and met about 30 different family members while we were there. I had so much fun meeting everyone and wish I could see them more often.
I hit a new milestone while on vacation. I ate cereal for the first time. I also learned to drink out of mommy's water bottle. She noticed me staring at her water bottles all the time so she decided to let me try some. Now everytime she drinks water I get to have some too. I love it! Mommy says she is going to get me a sippie cup to try since I don't like baby bottles.
Well enjoy the pictures of our trip.
Next up, Kansas!
Summer
3 comments:
summer, you are too cute in all your winter outfits. we can't wait to see you!
Summer you are adorable! Cameron and Madison are going to love playing with you in a few weeks!
Post a Comment