I'm loving this place
sand/water area
One of the cribs of my classmate
Big girl sitting in a chair
My classroom name
outside play area
garden area
Some of my classmates. i'm the youngest.
my classroom
art room
art room
Yesterday we went to my daycare center for our first "social" to get to know the other families. Everyone was really nice and I got to meet my other classmates. We all have our own cribs that we can decorate with pictures and blankies and stuff.
My favorite parts are the art room and the outside play area. I can't wait to get my hands on all the cool and interesting things they have in the art room. And the outside play area has tons of room for me to run around, a really cool playground/jungle gym area, a garden area where I can plant things and a sand/water area where I can get nice and muddy. My teachers said they would take me out there to hang out and see stuff until I'm big enough to walk on my own.
Well enjoy the pictures.
Summer
Mommy took some pictures so I can show you what everything looks like. I'll have my own crib that I can decorate with pictures and blankets and stuff. That way I won't miss my mommy and daddy when I'm there.
Summer
1 comment:
I have serious daycare envy...Not fair!!!!
Post a Comment