me and mommy lunching with the ladies
Kimber, me and Nancy
Well this has been a very busy week. First, mommmy dragged me all over town trying to buy a new car. She finally found the one that she wanted, the Ford Escape Hybrid, and we picked it up yesterday. I like it too because its good for the environment, gets great gas mileage, and is smaller than our Sequoia so mommy can reach back to me while she's driving and rock my car seat if I am fussy and need some attention.
Then Wednesday night I hung out with daddy while he brewed beer with his buddies Carl and Dan. That was fun. Daddy thinks it would be a good skill for me to have in case the economy doesn't get better and I need to start my own business (like a brewery).
And then yesterday I went with mommy to her friend Kimber's birthday lunch. There were eight women there fighting to get their hands on me. I was a very good girl and made mommy proud.
Ok, well I'm sure I'll have more to talk about after this weekend. We have lots planned.
Summer
No comments:
Post a Comment