Monday, September 1, 2008

Family Fun


Daddy climbing the wall to impress me (and
try to win $100)


Bernie and Emily Stark


Me with mommy and daddy at Capitola beach


GrandDad Lee


Grammy Lee



At lunch with Nana Kris

The long weekend is coming to an end and we're wrapping up the first of many visitors we have coming this month.

First my Nana Kris was here for a few days and then my Grammy and Granddad from Kansas came to town for the weekend. We've just been hanging out relaxing and I've been showing them how cute I am even though I broke out with baby acne right before they got here and then started going bald on the top of my head! They showed me pictures of my cousins that are coming to visit later this week and they are really cute so I need to clean up my act.

On Saturday we went to a festival and my daddy tried to climb a big wall to show me how strong he was (oh, and win $100). Unfortunately, he didn't win the money and tore off two toenails in the process. But it was fun to watch.
Yesterday we had a barbeque with the Stark family and our friend Vicky. Since I can't enjoy the food I slept through the whole thing and then kept mommy up all night wanting to eat. She didn't like that too much and handed me off to daddy at 6am and went back to sleep.

Today we went to the beach in Capitola. It was beautiful and we had dinner out on the terrace at Paradise Cafe. I was an angel, never fussed once. Then, driving home we got stuck in major traffic so I decided to scream at the top of my lungs until Daddy pulled over so mommy could calm me and feed me. I figured if they were miserable in traffic we might as well stop and take a break.
I discovered this weekend that if I scream really loud I basically get what I want. I figure I can use that trick with mommy and daddy for at least another 18 years or until they kick me out!

Tomorrow me and mommy are going to lay low and get ready for the next round of family arriving on Thursday. I can't wait to meet my cousins Madison and Cameron and uncle Mark and auntie Cori. I'll have more stories to tell and pictures to share after their visit.

I think that's it for now.

Ciao,

Summer

No comments: