Today is my third day home with my mom and dad and I'm really happy. I keep my mommy busy feeding me and daddy changing me, but other than that, I'm satisfied with how things are going.
I had visitors yesterday from the Lyngar family and today from the McKenna family. I guess I'm kind of a "big deal". Everyone thinks I'm so small and cute and mostly say I look like my daddy except that I have my mommy's lips.
I tried on some of my newborn clothes today but most of them are too big and I think mom needs to buy me som premie clothes. I might get my first trip to Target tomorrow.
Here are some new pics, they won't stop flashing that camera in my face!
My bassinet, next to the bed so mom and dad can peek over at me every 5 minutes.
Dad made me wear this..
and this (it say's "Daddy's Girl" on it) Thanks Grandma Lee!
Snugged up in my swing, remember to keep one arm out...
Oh I love this bed, is it all for me?
I'm so tiny!!


1 comment:
A Google shirt??? Poor little Summer.
Post a Comment