Sunday, August 10, 2008

Growing like a Weed



Getting her 16 hours of sleep a day. What a life.



The family bed


Jack taking over Summer's Boppy pillow

It's been almost two weeks since I entered this world and I'm growing up so fast. I have already gained 1 lb. since coming home with mommy and daddy. My official weight now is 7 lbs.


I've had lots of visitors this week and yesterday my auntie Amber hung out with me all day. We watched the Olympics and just relaxed.


Daddy goes back to work part-time this week and I'm sure going to miss him. He picks me up whenever I make a peep and doesn't like sharing me much with mommy. Oh, and we found out this week that i've been accepted into the new Google Daycare Center called The Orchard opening in October. That means I can go to work with Daddy everyday and he can come visit me at lunch time. Jack dog is sure going to be jealous about that because he loves going to work with daddy too.





mommy thinks I do funny things with my mouth when I poop.

1 comment:

Meagan said...

Okay, that is too funny. She is clearly concentrating very hard on her "project" there...